John Hall’s Alaska proudly partners with a wide range of local businesses and organizations to provide the most authentic Alaska experience to our guests. Their missions vary from providing a safe habitat for injured wildlife or helping to sustain and educate others about Alaska’s many Native cultures, to their roles in sustaining local tourism or aiding those in need.
These long-term partnerships allow us to have the best reputation in the industry and are key to giving guests a quality experience. Support for our partners comes from John Hall’s Alaska in a variety of ways – helping to sustain local businesses by being key players in the guest experience on our tours, raising awareness of cultural importance, or by monetary or in-kind donations. We are stronger together, and could not be more grateful for the partnership we share with these and many other superb local businesses and organizations.
One of the many benefits of our business is the many lodge and hotel partnerships we are privileged to work with. For a closer look at some of the lodges and hotels we work with, click here.
- The Hotel Captain Cook
- Orca Adventure Lodge
- Fountainhead Hotel Group – Bear Lodge and Wedgewood Lodge
- Borealis Basecamp
- Kennicott Glacier Lodge
- Alaska Glacier Lodge (formerly Knik River Lodge)
- Harbor 360 Hotel
- Totem Hotel & Suites
- Aspen Suites – Homer, Juneau, and Sitka
- Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge
- Seward Windsong Lodge
Some of our partners enter exclusive arrangements with John Hall’s Alaska to offer unique experiences for guests that you will not find on any other small group tour in Alaska.
- 229 Parks
- Trail Breaker Kennel
Charitable, Non-Profit & Other Partners
Additionally, John Hall’s Alaska prioritizes supporting many charitable, non-profit, and state organizations located in Alaska and Minnesota – homes to our two company offices, and across the nation.
- Sitka Raptor Center
- Fortress of the Bears
- Kodiak Brown Bear Center
- Anchorage Museum
- uneau Douglas City Museum
- Juneau Thunder Mountain Basketball Team
- American Bus Association – Foundation and Scholarship program
- Dick Hiley Bass Classic – St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Cash for Kids – St. Jude Fundraising Association
- Melby Memorial Charities
- Toys for Tots – The Villages, FL Golf Outing
- Upper Midwest Bass Challenge Series (UMBCS) Sponsor