FROM DREAM TO REALITY
You have a wish list of things to see and do in Alaska and want your itinerary to stand out from anything else offered in your market. We love it. We share that same mission and our can-do attitude can make it happen for both you and your travelers!
With our expertise, we take your wish list, sort out the logistics (remember, Alaska is a very large state and traveling from place-to-place is not just a few miles), and create an itinerary that works for you, shines above the competition, and exceeds your expectations. If your travelers are independent and enjoy exploring together, but without dining as a group. Consider it done! Are you looking to keep them well-fed and busy, or build in some flexibility, or perhaps budget is a factor? No problem. And what about groups that come together around a special theme (such as quilting, gardening, fishing, etc.) and want activities to match their interest? We do that, too!
Other points of note:
- We understand Alaska and travel to all 5 regions of the state – more than any other Alaska tour operator – and your itinerary can be customized to feature travel in all regions
- We pride ourselves on experiences that are exclusive to John Hall’s Alaska (such as lunch including a behind-the-scenes presentation and time with Iditarod race pups at Trail Breaker Kennel or a native village visit in Gates of the Arctic National Park)
- We encourage custom options – if your travelers compare your tour to our tour or to any other tour – side-by-side, you should stand out
- Think outside the box! Instead of offering just set options, we give our partners the ability to create their own
- On our Platinum Inside Passage Experience – exploring southeast’s islands, glaciers, and historic ports – combines travel via small private vessel by day with hotel overnights – offered only by John Hall’s Alaska
Tell us what you would like included in the price and what you wish to present as optional add-ons and we will happily work to make it a reality. An extraordinary Alaska experience doesn’t come in a box, but by working together and being creative, we can design an itinerary as unique as your group!